PDHP, the Program for the Development of Human Potential, operates under the auspices of the Department of Education, Diocese of Brooklyn. It is funded primarily by the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services and other state and federal grants. PDHP provides alcohol, substance abuse and gambling prevention services to the Catholic elementary and high schools in Brooklyn and Queens.
- educational presentations to students utilizing evidence based curricula,
- discussion groups led by teacher facilitators
- family therapy in our two field offices
- referrals to community mental health clinics
- faculty and parent workshops.
- crisis counseling to the schools
For more information, please go to pdhpbklyndiocese.org.