– The Family Rosary and opening remarks by Bishop James Massa
– Faith and Food demonstration by Monsignor Jamie Gigantiello
– Music by John Angotti, full time Catholic music missionary, and the Jornada Music Ministry
– Delicious lunch provided by our very own Diocesan Food Services
– Booths and exhibits sponsored by the Ecclesial Movements and others
– Special events sponsored by the Catholic Youth Organization of Brooklyn and Queens (CYO)
Music Minister John Angotti
His collection of experiences as Director of Children’s, Young Adults, Adults and Contemporary Music Choirs, as well as his experiences in the secular world, have prepared him for his full-time music ministry. This ministry sends him around the world as a speaker and presenter for conferences and events. He is a graduate of West Virginia University with a degree in marketing; a graduate of the Naval School of Music, where he majored in voice and minored in piano; and a graduate of Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, where he holds a Master’s Degree in pastoral studies.
Registration Process – PLEASE READ BELOW
You can only register one family (max 6 members) at a time. When purchasing on the “cart,” leave the number at 1 and click add to cart.
DO NOT change the number to reflect your family size or you will be charged $20 per person.
Example: 1 in cart = $20.00
3 in cart = $60.00
Check the amounts you are being charged BEFORE pressing submit.
After submitting your registration, please email Clendy Calderon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of people attending to finalize your registration. It will NOT be considered a complete registration in the School of Evangelization if this is not done.
For a printable version of the flyer below, click here.