On the first Saturday of the month, the Vocation Office is offering “Discernment Mornings of Prayer” for men who may be considering a vocation to priesthood. These days of prayer will take place at the Saint John Paul II House of Discernment (341 Highland Blvd; Brooklyn, NY 11207). The schedule of the day is as follows:
- 10:00 am Arrival
- 10:15 am Talk/Discussion
- 11:00 am Holy Hour
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm Departure
Click here to download the flyer for the year.
Click on the date below for the individual flyer:
- October 3, 2015 – What is a Vocation & What do Priests do?
- November 7, 2015 – Hearing the Voice of God (Discernment)
- December 5, 2015– Path to Priesthood (Seminary Life)
- February 6, 2016 – Spirituality of Diocesan Priesthood (Prayer Life)
- April 2, 2016 – Challenges and Joys of Priesthood
- May 7, 2016 – What is it like to be a Priest in Brooklyn?
We hope you will share this information with the young men in your parish. Please let us know, in advance, if you or someone you know is planning to attend. If you have any questions, contact the House of Discernment at 718-827-2454 or at email@example.com.