Find four people (e.g., your friends, other Youth Ministers, your classmates) and invite them to pray every day, each person one decade or mystery of the Rosary. As you can see, every day your group will pray one set of the Rosary. If in your parish you will have 4 groups like this – you will pray all the Rosary every day.
You will pray every week considering another mystery – once a week you will exchange them.
What you need to do:
- Find 4 people (with you it will be 5 in total)
- Choose one set of the Rosary – Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious, Luminous (here you can find how to pray the Rosary and its mysteries: https://www.usccb.org/how-to-pray-the-rosary)
- Once a week you can meet (face to face, respecting all sanitary rules or with Zoom, Teams, etc.) to pray together Rosary and exchange the mysteries) You can do it during your youth ministry meeting. If you can’t meet and pray together, just exchange the mysteries – but do everything you can to not omit meeting. But remember that meetings must be regular!
- After 5 weeks change a set of the Rosary (e.g. if you pray with Joyful Mysteries, next pray with Sorrowful Mysteries, etc. ).
- You can invite your family to pray with you!
- Every week you will receive a common intention from the Youth and Young Adults Formation Director – but remember, you can add your own as well! Intentions will be posted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YouthMinistryBrooklyn and Instagram: @bklynyouth
- Please tell us about your group – contact your Youth Minister!
More information please: YouthDOB@diobrook.org