The Executive Director is the chief operational and financial administrator of the program. The Executive Director develops, implements and directs the substance abuse and gambling prevention programming for PDHP which operates within the Department of Education, Diocese of Brooklyn. The Director establishes and implements program policies that are consistent with the funding sources’ and human resources guidelines. All work-plans and annual budgets for all the various funding sources are prepared, implemented and monitored by the Executive Director.
The Executive Director interfaces with the President/CEO, Board of Directors, Office of the Catholic Schools Superintendent, other Diocesan, community, government agencies, as well as school administrators to keep them apprised of program services and assess which additional services may be needed.
The Director is expected to explore other revenue sources and implement the overall accountability measures and programs so that the program remains in compliance with regulations set forth by the funders.
- License/advanced degree in social work, psychology, administration or related field
- Credentialed Prevention Professional (CCP) preferred
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in drug, alcohol and gambling prevention is required
- Experience working with government funded programs
- Skilled in budget preparation, grant writing, public presentation and written communication skills are required
- Computer proficient with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including internet research
Interested applicants should send a resume with their salary requirements, along with a letter of interest specifying the position for which they are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain posted until filled.