ALL LIVE EVENTS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.
Young Adults (Ages 18-39)
We offer programs and social activities throughout the year for Young Adults (aged 18-39) including:
- Annual Young Adult Masses and Day of Reflection
- Events around NYC: Click here for more information about young adult groups and events around the city.
Getting Started in Young Adult Ministry
Using Bishop DiMarzio’s Pastoral Plan for Youth and Young Adult Ministry, “So, Be Bold!,” we can guide parishes in Brooklyn and Queens to meeting these goals:
- Unity in the fields of youth and young adults
- Engagement through direct dialogue with young people
- Mobilization of the parish towards the implementation of goals and objectives
Training and Consultation in Young Adult Ministry
We can help develop parish-based and deanery-based teams of local leaders and empower them with training and consultation to provide strong parish and community-based programs. Parish leaders can also arrange consultations around young adult ministry best practices, how to start a young adult ministry program, and hiring support.
Support for Young Adult Ministers and Ministries
We offer parish and deanery support to young adult ministers as it relates to programs that reach people from ages 18 to 39.
Young Adult Events on MeetMeIn.Church
See what’s happening in the diocese!
Young Adult Events
Facilitator, Catholic Youth Ministry Initiative
Secretariat for Evangelization and Catechesis
718.965.7300, ext. 5418