The 42nd Annual March For Life campaign, the largest Pro-Life event in the world, will take place on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, January 22 at 1 PM. The DeSales Media Group is sponsoring buses for anybody who is interested in attending the event. There were two buses originally planned, but that number has grown to ten.
Below is a full list of locations sending people to this year’s march:
- Diocese of Brooklyn-Brooklyn, Ss. Peter & Paul, Williamsburg & St. Anselm, Bay Ridge
- Diocese of Brooklyn-Queens, ICC, Douglaston & Resurrection Ascension, Rego Park
- Archbishop Molloy High School, Briarwood
- The Mary Louis Academy Campus, Jamaica and St. Joan of Arc, Jackson Heights
- St. Michael-St. Malachy, Brooklyn and St. Gabriel, Brooklyn (Sr. Madre de las Americas Flores)
- St. Martin of Tours, Bushwick and Fontbonne Hall Academy, Bay Ridge
- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, Clinton Hill
- Shrine Church of St. Gerald Majella, Hollis
- Holy Family (Bridge to Life), Flushing
- We are also sponsoring a separate bus for Sister Peace, who is based out of Ss. Peter and Paul Church in Williamsburg
NOTE: To reserve a spot on either Bus 1 or Bus 2, call 718.499.9705 by January 20, 2015 and ask for Ivana. You must reserve your seat and confirm your attendance to participate.
You can also click here to view the flyer for the event.