Catholic Foundation for Brooklyn and Queens seeks a full-time administrative assistant to support the office by providing high-level customer service assistance. This position is responsible for answering a high volume of calls and emails, as well as performing other administrative tasks that include data entry and filing. The position will report to the Director of Operations and Programs.
- Handles high volume of calls and emails from constituents on a daily basis, resolving issues or forwarding to the correct party
- Possesses knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services with a specific focus on donor satisfaction
- Interacts with other departments and agencies within the Diocese of Brooklyn to ensure proper support of donor and program situations
- Learns and effectively communicates the basic aspects of Futures in Education and Catholic Foundation for Brooklyn and Queens programs and services
- Conducts basic data entry tasks, especially processing of a high volume of gifts into the Raiser’s Edge database
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by Director of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum two years of equivalent experience with a proven track record in a related field
- Excellent written, verbal and platform communication skills. Bilingual Spanish required
- Ability to handle high volume of calls and significant amounts of data.
- Basic knowledge of the Roman Catholic Church, its tenets, structure, beliefs and attitudes
- Ability to communicate with donors, in person, by telephone or in written communications
- Computer proficient and working knowledge of programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Raisers’ Edge and/or comparable software programs
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: HRemployment@diobrook.org