Director, Youth and Young Adult Formation
Secretariat for Evangelization and Catechesis
718.965.7300, ext. 5556
Young Adults (Ages 18-39)
We offer programs and social activities throughout the year for Young Adults (aged 18-39) including:
- Walking Pilgrimage: October 2017 gathering Catholic Young Adults from around the Diocese to share time, prayer and fellowship as we visit parishes in Queens.
- Theology on Tap: Discover how faith can give sense to your everyday lives, in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Visit our Facebook page to learn more about these events.
- Grilling With God: This series features weekly cookouts with guest speakers and a discussion of issues that are important to young adult Catholics. Click here for more information
- Annual Young Adult Masses and Day of Reflection
- Events around NYC: Click here for more information about young adult groups and events around the city.