What is this about?
In this Year of Faith, the Catholic Bishops of the United States have called for a nationwide effort to advance a movement for Life, Marriage, and Religious Liberty through prayer, penance, and sacrifice. Catholics across the Nation are being encouraged to pray for rebuilding a culture favorable to life and marriage and for increased protections of religious liberty.
This call to prayer is prompted by unprecedented challenges to the Church and the Nation, particularly the HHS Mandate and current trends in government and culture toward redefining marriage.
The goal of this call to prayer is twofold: one, to increase awareness of these challenges and two, to build spiritual stamina and fortitude among the faithful so that we can be effective and joyful witnesses of faith, hope, and charity and agents of the New Evangelization. CLICK HERE for more information from the USCCB.
Call to Action!
Will you commit to pray for life, marriage and religious liberty? Sign up below!
[contact-form-7 id=”6752″ title=”freedom”]
- Find a Church for Holy Hours HERE
- The repetition in the Rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. The gentle repetition of the words helps us to enter into the silence of our hearts, where Christ’s spirit dwells. The Rosary can be said privately or with a group. Click HERE for a Rosary guide.
- For a guide on how to Fast, click HERE
- For prayers for the Fortnight for Freedom, click HERE
- Click HERE for printable handouts
Stay up-to-date on current religious freedom issues, and sign up for text messages from the USCCB. It’s easy.
Just text the word “FREEDOM” to 377377.